The True Story of Brittany Moser: Discovering Life in the Midst of Loss
I am writing this book to tell our story, of how Brittany’s short life truly made a difference to me and many others. She taught us:
- How precious the one life we have is and how we can affect the people around us.
- How keeping an open mind and a positive attitude can inspire us to do things we never thought possible.
- How to move out of what makes us comfortable and into a challenging existence which can turn every day into an exciting gift to be explored.
- How not to be controlled by fear, but to use our untouched abilities to seek unique, positive, and inspiring adventures we could never have imagined.
- To embrace change as a natural part of life. To enjoy every moment because there are no guarantees in this world.
- And finally, we won’t be remembered by our things or our savings accounts, but how we made people feel when we interacted with them.
This is a story about the life of Brittany, our spirited, happy-go-lucky child who enjoyed every moment and has helped me to live my life to its fullest. She taught me how to laugh, to love, and to live in a way I never dreamed possible. This book is not about the grief of losing a child, but about making the most out of what we are given and living our lives positively and not out of fear. Brittany inspired me, an ordinary farm boy, to explore life, to climb mountains, and to write a book. Her story must be told. It’s the just right thing to do.
A portion of the proceeds from each sale of this book will be donated to the National Adrenal Disease Foundation (NADF) to help support those with Addison’s Disease.
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.34(d)|