Getting Your FREE Bonus
Download this book, read it to the end and see "BONUS: Your FREE Gift" chapter after the conclusion.
Freezer Meals Recipes: Time-Saving Cookbook With Daily Meal Plan
Are you tired of coming home at night and not having anything quick to make for dinner?
Would you like to know how you can make freezer meals quickly that will save you even more time in the future?
Then you should check out this thirty-day cookbook with thirty freezer meals you can prepare on a Sunday afternoon!
Freezer meals you get from the grocery store are not healthy and made with ingredients you may not approve of for your family, but making your own freezer meals is simple! You can choose organic ingredients if you prefer, or you can choose to substitute low-fat or low-sodium ingredients for your dietary needs. And the best part is that you can create all of these recipes in less than an hour and freeze them!
In this cookbook, you'll find the following recipes:
- Tex-Mex Meatballs in Red Chile Sauce
- Greek Baked Ziti
- Four-Ingredient Slow-Cooker Pot Roast
- Sausage-and-Grits Quiche
- Spiced Beef Kabobs with Herbed Cucumber and Tomato Salad
- Curried Chicken Chowder
- Twice-Baked Potatoes Four Ways
- Chicken-and-Wild Rice Casserole
- Tomato-Basil Lasagna Rolls
- "Big Easy" Gumbo
- Hearty Italian Soup with Parmesan-Pepper Cornbread Biscotti
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Rice and Kidney Beans
- Sweet Potato Cornbread
- Classic Chicken Tetrazzini
- Make-Ahead Beefy Lasagna
- King Ranch Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Andouille-Chicken Gumbo
- Queso-Broccoli Potato Chowder
- Zucchini-and-Spinach Lasagna
- Savory Hand Pies
- New Tuna Casserole
- Favorite Chicken Potpie
- Ham & Cheese Potato Casserole
- Black Bean Turkey Enchiladas
- Hearty Beef & Cabbage Pockets
- All-American Meat Loaf
- Fontina Chicken & Pasta Bake
- Slow Cooker Pepper Steak
- Shrimp & Broccoli Brown Rice Paella
So scroll up and grab your copy today!
Download your E book "Freezer Meals Recipes: Time-Saving Cookbook With Daily Meal Plan" by scrolling up and clicking "Buy Now with 1-Click" button!