Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Get it by Wednesday, January 24
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Yes, learning French can be fun for your child!
Developed by language-learning expert Catherine Bruzzone, the French for Children program is a fun and effective way for your child to learn the French language and culture. This introduction gets your son or daughter speaking French right from the very beginning and keeps him or her engaged with a wide range of activities and games that keep language-learning fun.
A complete program, this package features:
- A full-color illustrated guidebook that features cartoons, characters, and fun facts
- Three audio CDs that guide your child through the course and teach language through a combination of French-language songs, games, and activities
- An activity book filled with interactive puzzles and games that reinforce new language skills
- Advice for you on helping your kid get the most out of thelanguage-learning experience
- Free print and audio downloads
Topics include: Saying hello, Saying "yes" and "no", Saying where places are, Talking about family, Around the house, Saying what you like to do, Describing things, At the zoo, At a picnic, Happy Birthday!
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.70(w) x 11.30(h) x 1.70(d)|
About the Author
Catherine Bruzzone has more than 20 years experience teaching languages to children and developing innovative language-learning programs.