Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
The shortest route to mastering verb conjugations
One of the greatest challenges in learning a language is mastering verb conjugations. The books in the unique Language Verb Drill series make it easier than ever for learners to meet that challenge.
Drilling, whether it's for learning a musical instrument, a sport, or a language, is an essential part of a sound education because repeated, concentrated practice makes specialized skills become second nature.
Unlike most verb books, which tend to concentrate on tables of conjugations, the books in the Language Verb Drills series allow students to focus exclusively on building mastery of verbs without being distracted by other elements of grammar. Combining the features of a workbook and reference manual, they clearly and systematically explain how a verb system works while providing numerous drills for practice. These revised editions of the popular study guides now include a final review section to reinforce the reader's ability to automatically select the correct verb form.
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
Table of Contents
Regular Verbs 1
2. Present indicative of regular -er verbs
3. Present indicative of regular -ir verbs and interrogative forms -Ir verbs Interrogative forms
4. Present indicative of regular -re verbs and negative forms -Re forms
5. The imperative Use of the imperative
6. The present participle
7. The future
8. The conditional Usage
9. The imperfect past Usage Review
10.Être and avoir(present, future, conditional, imperfect)
11.The past participle Agreement of the past participle12.The passé composé
Être or avoir?
13. The passé simple Usage
14. The present subjunctive Use of the subjunctive mood Use of the present subjunctive
15. The past(or perfect) subjunctive and the pluperfect subjunctive The past subjunctive The plperfect subjunctive
16. The imperfect subjunctive Use of the imperfect subjunctive
17. Reflexive verbs Agreement of the past particple Review