- Pub. Date:
Editors Canada launches a new series with From Contact to Contract: How Editors Get Clients to Work With Them. The handbook offers pearls of wisdom from a group of respected editors who have over two centuries of experience between them. Whether you're new to the editing business or have a solid client base, finding and contracting work is always of interest. This is one book you'll refer to again and again.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Editors' Association of Canada|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||354 KB|
Table of Contents
1. Evaluating the Client
2. How to Respond to Potential Clients: Three Case Studies
3. How to Impress a Client from the First Email
4. Considering the Client's Needs
5. Choosing Clients Based on Mutual Interests
6. Sample Edits: Are They Necessary and Should you Charge for Them?
7. From Another Author's Perspective
8. Closing the Sale: A Semi-Cautionary Tale
9. Not Closing the Sale