Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
This valuable guide offers a wealth of strategies for designing, presenting, and facilitating professional development with follow-up coaching that meets the unique needs of adult learners.
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 10.00(h) x (d)|
Table of Contents
Acknowledgments Acknowledgments From the Publisher Introduction A Look at the Book A Peek at the Chapter Highlights An Invitation About the Authors
1. A Guide to the Change Process The Change Process Tools to Use
2. A Guide to the Adult Learner The Adult Learner Tools to Use
3. A Guide to Site-Based Professional Development Evolution of Professional Development Tools to Use
4. A Guide to the Role of Designing Professional Learning Desiging Role Three Essential Elements Tools to Use
5. A Guide to the Role of Presenting Professional Learning Experiences The Presenting Role Tools to Use
6. A Guide to the Role of Facilitating Professional Learning The Facilitating Role Tools to Use
7. A Guide to the Role of Coaching Professional Learning The Coaching Role Tools to Use
8. A Guide to the Anatomy of a Workshop The Training Model That Works A Classic Example Tools to Use
9. A Guide to Sustained Professional Learning Professional Learning Communities Tools to Use Bibliography Index