Life is short. Vacations are shorter. Relax! Trust your trip to Frommer's. Choose the Only Guide That Gives You:
- Exact prices, so you can plan the perfect trip no matter what your budget.
- The latest, most reliable informationall completely up-to-date!
- Dozens of easy-to-read color maps.
- The widest and best selection of hotels and restaurants in every price range, with candid, in-depth reviews.
- All the practical details you need to make the most of your time and money.
- One-of-a-kind experiences and undiscovered gems, plus a new take on all the top attractions.
- Outspoken opinions on what's worth your time and what's not.
- A fresh, personal approach that puts the fun and excitement back into travel!
|Series:||Frommer's Complete Series|
|Edition description:||Eleventh Edition|
|Product dimensions:||5.03(w) x 8.37(h) x 1.34(d)|
About the Author
About the Authors A native of California and resident by turns of Ottawa, Amsterdam, Moscow, and (for the past half-decade) Vancouver, Shawn Blore is an award-winning magazine writer and the best-selling author of Vancouver: Secrets of the City. He's also the author of Frommer's Vancouver & Victoria. Wayne Curtis is a freelance writer whose articles about travel and the natural world have appeared in publications ranging from the New York Times to House Beautiful to Discovery Channel Online. He's also the author of Frommer's Vermont, New Hampshire & Maine; Frommer's Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island; and Maine: Off the Beaten Path (Globe Pequot). He lives in coastal Maine, just a few hundred yards from the Canadian border. Hilary Davidson divides her time between her hometown of Toronto and New York City. She's a restaurant critic for Toronto Life and has worked for Harper's, the Globe and Mail Chatelaine, Profit, and Equinox. She's also the author of Frommer's Toronto. Her recent travels have taken her to Northern Ireland, Spain, and Thailand, though her most exciting trips have been of the aquatic varietysince learning to scuba dive she has explored shipwrecks in Eastern Ontario and swum with reef sharks in The Bahamas. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Herbert Bailey Livesey has written about travel and food for many publications, including Travel & Leisure, Food & Wine, and Playboy. He's the author or coauthor of several guidebooks, including Frommer's Montréal & Québec City, Frommer's Europe from $60 a Day, and Frommer's New England. Bill McRae was born and raised in rural eastern Montana, though he spent the better years of his youth attending university in Great Britain, France, and Canada. He has previously written about Montana and Utah for Moon Publications and about the Pacific Northwest and Seattle for Lonely Planet. Other publications he has written for include National Geographic and Microsoft Expedia. Bill is also coauthor of Frommer's British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies. He makes his home in Portland, Oregon.