"Like being taken around by a savvy local." The New York Times "Little fluff and lots of fun." Boston Globe Are you tired of cliché-ridden guidebooks packed with promotional fluff? Then move over to the Irreverent Guidesthe travel series that no tourist board would dare to recommend. Look inside for the lowdown on:
- Great hotels for retromaniacsand which ones to avoid if you hate conventioneers
- Pizza that locals line up for in the dead of winter
- The top sights for techno-heads, talk-show junkies, pork-belly enthusiasts, and Wrightophiles
- Target zones for unrepentant shopaholics
- Where to hang out with raging Bulls fans and listen to blues with the locals
- And much more!
About the Author
Table of ContentsIntroduction.
You Probably Didn't Know.
Hotlines & Other Basics.