"Like being taken around by a savvy local." The New York Times "Little fluff and lots of fun." Boston Globe Are you tired of cliché-ridden guidebooks packed with promotional fluff? Then move over to the Irreverent Guidesthe travel series that no tourist board would dare to recommend. Look inside for the lowdown on:
- Great hotels for misbehaving
- Where to dine like John Cleese and meet rollicking royals
- What's worth seeingand what you shouldn't waste your time on
- Shopping for your own crown jewels
- The top nightspots for cruising and schmoozing
- And much more!
About the Author
about the authors Native Londoner Kate Sekules writes about travel, food, and fitness for magazines, including The New Yorker, Travel and Leisure, Health and Fitness, Time Out, and Vogue, and for the Condé Nast website Epicurious. Ben Illis is an actor and writer living in London.
Table of Contents
You Probably Didn't Know.
Hotlines & Other Basics.