"Written by travel veterans with a nose for comfort . Accuracy: high." Details magazine Everything You Need for an Unforgettableand AffordableTrip!
- Comfortable accommodations, from atmospheric guest houses to comfortable modern hotelsfor as little as $25 a night!
- Great dining at unbelievably low pricesboth kosher and nonkosherfrom $3 street pitas to elegant French, Middle Eastern, and biblical cuisine
- A complete budget guide to Israel's evocative sights: Crusader castles, the Temple Mount, ancient synagogues, historic churches, archeological parks, and much more
- What to do and see for free, from golden beaches and coral reefs to the mountains and sparkling waterfalls of Galilee
- Detailed, accurate mapsplus major site plans
About the Author
What People are Saying About This
"Amazingly easy to use. Very portable, very complete." —Cooklist
"The only mainstream guide to list specific prices. The Walter Cronkite of guidebooks—with all that implies." —Travel & Leisure
"Complete, concise, and filled with useful information." —The New York Daily News
"Hotel information is close to encyclopedic." —Des Moines Sunday Register