12 GREAT WALKING TOURS THROUGH THE CITY'S MOST VIBRANT AND HISTORIC NEIGHBORHOODS
Follow Frommer's for an up-close, personal look at New York City. Discover its ethnic restaurants, literary bars, art galleries, and wildly diverse residents and architecture.
LET FROMMER'S TAKE YOU TO:
- The sights and sounds of Chinatown, with a stop for Manhattan's best dim sum.
- Chelsea's art scene and West Village literary haunts.
- The tony Upper East Side, lined with mansions constructed by New York's wealthiest, most influential families.
- The energy and history of revitalized Harlem.
- Lower Manhattan-where the city's history began and newest development continues, at Ground Zero.
With easy-to-use directions and maps-and the best places to take a break along the way.
Great trips begin at frommers.com
|Series:||Memorable Walks Series , #5|
|Edition description:||Revised Edition|
|Product dimensions:||4.40(w) x 7.90(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Ethan Wolff is a native New Yorker (born and raised in Virginia, but that was a geographic anomaly). When not walking around Manhattan, Ethan enjoys being cheap and irreverent. His other Frommer’s guides are NYC Free & Dirt Cheap and the Irreverent Guide to Manhattan.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews