Frommer's Montreal and Quebec City 2012 by Patricia Gajo
- This book features hundreds of full-color photos to bring this cultural mecca to vivid life.
- Completely updated every year, Frommer's Montréal & Québec City features featureseverything you need to know to enjoythe sights and experiences that await you in two of North America's most romantic cities.
- Our author hits all the highlights, from Vieux-Montréal to Quebéc's fascinating Musée de la Civilisation. She's checked out all the best hotels and restaurants in person, and offers authoritative, candid reviews that will help you find the choices that suit your tastes and budget.
- You'll also get up-to-the-minute coverage of shopping and nightlife; detailed walking tours; accurate neighborhood maps; advice on planning a successful family vacation; and side trips to the Laurentians, Cantons-de-l'Est, Ile d'Orléans, Montmorency Falls, Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré, Parc Mont Ste-Anne, and Central & Upper Charlevoix.
- Frommer's Montréal & Québec City also includes a color fold-out map.
|Series:||Frommer's Color Complete Series|
|Product dimensions:||5.10(w) x 7.90(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
Patricia Gajo is a freelance writer and editor based in Montreal. In addition to this guide, she is also a co-author of Frommer’s Far & Wide. Her website is www.patriciagajo.com.