Enjoy your time in Moscow the smart way, with this full colour guide packed with special interest tours, bulleted maps and star ratings for all hotels, restaurants and attractions.
- Includes special interest tours exploring the cities history, unique architecture and literary culture.
- Details fascinating neighbourhood tours including walks around Bolshaya Nikitskaya, the Patriarch's Ponds and the Arbat.
- Where to find the best specialist shops, the best restaurants, live music venues and entertainment from Russian ballet to musical theatre.
- Includes excursions to Stalin's secret bunker and Star City.
- Foldout front covers with maps and quick-reference information
- Tear-resistant map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
Table of Contents
24 Favorite Moments.
1 The Best Full-Day Tours.
2 The Best Special-Interest Tours.
3 The Best Neighborhood Walks.
4 The Best Shopping.
5 The Great Outdoors.
6 The Best Dining.
7 The Best Nightlife.
8 The Best Arts & Entertainment.
9 The Best Lodging.
10 The Best Day Trips & Excursions.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This handy little book contained good maps and useful information for each of the main attractions we visited in our week in Moscow. I liked the size of the book, it didn't take much space in my day pack, and the descriptions of the museums, monuments and churches were very helpful. My travel companions and I used it more than the other, heavier, longer and more detailed guides they brought. It was well-organized and very easy to use while on the trip - exactly what I needed.