Our lively guidebook to California's Napa and Sonoma is now in its fourth edition, all four have been written by the much-published Avital Andrews, the lifestyles editor of Sierra Magazine.
Packed with color photos, this bestselling guide offers itineraries that show you how to see the best of the wine country in a short timewith bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Featuring a full range of area and thematic tours, plus dining, lodging, shopping, nightlife, and practical visitor info, Frommer’s Napa and Sonoma day by day is the only guide that helps travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip.
Inside this book you'll find:
- Full color throughout with hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
- Sample one- to three-day itineraries
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions that clue readers in on great finds and values
- Exact pricing so there’s never any guessing
- Tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet, plus dozens of handy maps throughout
About the Author
Avital Binshtock Andrews has been covering travel and people for more than 15 years. Her articles have been among the 10 most emailed or viewed on the Los Angeles Times, Pacific Standard, Outside, and Smarter Travel websites. Her work also appears in USA Today, Business Insider, Outside, The Week, Yahoo Travel, MSN Travel, Jetsetter, and other major outlets.
Her book, Frommer’s Napa & Sonoma day by day, is going into its fourth edition, and her journalism gets national media attention, including from the New York Times, The Atlantic, Time, NPR, and MTV. Avital is also the lifestyle editor of Sierra magazine, holds degrees from UCLA and Stanford, and lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.