A complete and imaginative guide to family fun with activities and ideas for every day of the year! Let Frommer's show you where your kids can:
- Get up close and personal with Lady Liberty
- View the city from King Kong's climbing post
- Play Top Gun on a real aircraft carrier
- Hang out with Egyptian mummies
- Go eyeball-to-eyeball with a Triceratops
- Take a monorail through the wilds of Asia
- Create a rainbow or a windstorm
- Ride in a Venetian gondola
- Try out their talents on camera
- Sit at the wheel of a city bus
- Age ranges for each sight and activity
- Hotels that offer cribs and rollaway beds
- A complete rundown on theme restaurants and places with kids' menus
- Shopping for everything from baby booties to import CDs
About the Author
Table of ContentsList of Maps.
1. How to Feel Like a New York Family.
2. Planning a Family Trip to New York City.
3. Getting to Know New York City.
4. What Kids Like to See & Do.
5. For the Active Family.
6. Shopping with Your Kids.
7. Entertainment for the Whole Family.
8. Family-Friendly Restaurants.
9. Family-Friendly Accommodations.
10. Side Trips from New York City.
Appendix: For Foreign Visitors.