Frommer's Switzerlandby Darwin Porter, Danforth Prince
- Outspoken opinions on what's worth your time and what's
Experience a place the way the locals do. Enjoy the best it has to offer. And avoid tourist traps. At Frommer's, we use 150 outspoken travel experts around the world to help you make the right choices. Frommer's. Your guide to a world of travel experience. Choose the Only Guide That Gives You:
- Outspoken opinions on what's worth your time and what's not.
- Exact prices, so you can plan the perfect trip no matter what your budget.
- Off-the-beaten-path experiences and undiscovered gems, plus new takes on top attractions.
- The best hotels and restaurants in every price range, with candid reviews.
- Book flights, hotels, and rental cars.
- Get free updates on attractions and prices.
Read an Excerpt
Meet the Author
A team of veteran travel writers, Darwin Porter and Danforth Prince, have written Frommer’s Switzerland since the inception of the guide. Porter has also written separate guides over the years to both Zurich and Geneva. They have also written other Frommer’s guides to Europe, including Germany, Italy, Spain, and Austria, plus city and regional guides to Frankfurt, Munich, and the Bavarian Alps, Vienna and the Danube, and Berlin. Porter is a Hollywood and political biographer, a radio broadcaster, and a columnist. Prince, a former member of the Paris bureau of The New York Times, is also president of Blood Moon Productions.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
The book was really hard to understand.