Temporarily Out of Stock Online
Experience a place the way the locals do. Enjoy the best it has to offer. And avoid tourist traps. At Frommer's®, we use 150 outspoken travel experts around the world to help you make the right choices. Frommer's. Your guide to a world of travel experience. Choose the Only Guide That Gives You:
- Outspoken opinions on what's worth your time and what's not.
- Exact prices, so you can plan the perfect trip no matter what your budget.
- Off-the-beaten-path experiences and undiscovered gems, plus new takes on top attractions.
- The best hotels and restaurants in every price range, with candid reviews.
- The expert guidance you need to take charge and travel with confidence.
- Book flights, hotels, and rental cars.
- Get free updates on attractions and prices.
About the Author
About the Author Hilary Davidson divides her time between her hometown of Toronto and New York City. She is a restaurant critic for Toronto Life magazine and has worked for Discover, Harper's, The Globe and Mail, Chatelaine, Profit, and WeddingBells. She is also a contributor to Frommer's Canada. Her recent travels have taken her to Northern Ireland, Wales, and Spain, though her most exciting trips have been of the aquatic varietysince learning to scuba dive, she has explored shipwrecks in Eastern Ontario and swum with reef sharks in the Bahamas. She can be reached at email@example.com.
Table of Contents
List of Maps.
1. The Best of Toronto.
2. Planning a Trip to Toronto: The Basics.
Planning Your Trip: An Online Directory.
3. Getting to Know Toronto.
6. What to See & Do in Toronto.
7. City Strolls.
9. Toronto After Dark.
10. Side Trips from Toronto.
Appendix: Toronto in Depth.