Life is short. Vacations are shorter. Relax! Trust your trip to Frommer's. Choose the Only Guide That Gives You:
- Exact prices, so you can plan the perfect trip no matter what your budget.
- The latest, most reliable informationall completely up-to-date!
- Lots of easy-to-read color maps.
- The widest and best selection of hotels and restaurants in every price range, with candid, in-depth reviews.
- All the practical details you need to make the most of your time and money.
- One-of-a-kind experiences and undiscovered gems, plus a new take on all the top attractions.
- Outspoken opinions on what's worth your time and what's not.
- A fresh, personal approach that puts the fun and excitement back into travel!
|Series:||Frommer's Complete Series|
|Product dimensions:||5.12(w) x 8.54(h) x 1.17(d)|
About the Author
About the Author Reid Bramblett learned Italian on the playground of a Roman parochial school when he was 12, explored Italy with his parents for two years in a hippie-orange VW camper, and spent a year studying there during a break from the anthropology department at Cornell. After a stint in Frommer's editorial offices, Reid vaulted over the desk to write Frommer's first guide to Tuscany and Umbria and hasn't stopped exploring, learning, interviewing, taking notes, and reporting it all in guidebooks since. He has also written Frommer's Memorable Walks in New York, is a co-author of Frommer's Italy from $70 a Day, and contributes to Frommer's Europe and Frommer's Europe from $60 a Day. When not on the road, he splits his time between Columbia, Missouri, and his native Philadelphia.