It's a Whole New World with Frommer's. Frommer's is packed with completely up-to-date practical information, exact prices, and candid insider advice. It's the most authoritative, easy-to-use guide you can buy. Everything You Need for the Perfect Trip:
- Ideal accommodations for every taste and budget: luxury resorts, colonial inns, distinctive bed-and-breakfasts, family-friendly motels, and more
- The latest on the dining scene, from sophisticated cafes and historic taverns to down-home Southern barbecue joints
- A complete sightseeing guide, from the inner halls of Jefferson's Monticello to the solemn expanses of Arlington National Cemeteryplus the best of small-town Virginia
- In-depth coverage of the great outdoors, from beach vacations and scenic mountain drives to wilderness adventures and white-water rafting tripswith golf, tennis, and more
- Detailed, accurate two-color maps
About the Author
Table of Contents1. The Best of Virginia.
2. Getting to Know Virginia.
3. Planning a Trip to Virginia.
4. For Foreign Visitors.
5. Northern Virginia.
6. Fredericksburg & the Northern Neck.
7. Charlottesville & Lynchburg: Central Virginia.
8. The Shenandoah Valley.
9. Roanoke & the Southwest Highlands.
11. Williamsburg, Jamestown & Yorktown.
12. Hampton Roads & the Eastern Shore.
Appendix: Useful Toll-Free Numbers.