- Expert authors Don and Barbara Laine share their travel advice garnered from four decades spent living in and researching the American Southwest.
- Detailed maps of the region, parks, and trails guide you through your trip.
- Candid reviews point out places to stay, eat, camp, and stock up on supplies.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinationsthey tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activityno other guides offer such detailed, personal reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real peoplewhether you like to camp, RV, or sleep at the lodge.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.
|Series:||Park Guides Series , #51|
|Product dimensions:||4.30(w) x 7.40(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Residents of northern New Mexico since 1970, Don and Barbara Laine have traveled extensively throughout the Rocky Mountains and the Southwest, spending as much time as possible in the outdoors, and especially in the region’s national parks and monuments. They have written Frommer’s guides to Utah, Colorado, and the National Parks of the American West. The Laines have also authored Little-Known Southwest, New Mexico & Arizona State Parks, and Best Short Hikes in Arizona for The Mountaineers, and The New Mexico Guide for Fulcrum Publishing.