What happens when we let a bowl of pears sit on the counter a bit too long? Mushy fruit and fruit flies!
What happens when we let the Fruit of the Spirit—love, joy, peace patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control (Galatians 5:22-23) sit unused? Spiritual Fruit Flies! The Fruit of the Spirit never goes bad but spiritual fruit flies, like worry, temptations, impatience, bad habits, etc. distract us from living out the Spirit’s fruit in our lives.
In Fruit Flies in Our Faith you will learn to:
- Listen to the Spirit and begin to recognize the spiritual fruit flies buzzing around you.
- Rely on the Spirit to begin to make realistic changes to exterminate those pesky fruit flies.
- Experience the wonder of the Spirit’s fruit growing and ripening in your life.
- Share the Spirit’s delicious fruit with the world around you.
- Focus on what the Spirit is teaching you through your own experiences and stories.
With transparency and splashes of humor Annie meets you in the realities of daily life then, at the end of each chapter presents Fruit for Thought questions for personal reflection or group study.
|Publisher:||Tangible Faith Publishing LLC|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.44(d)|