FSA Math Test Prep and Study Guide
FSA Math Test Preparation and Study Guide covers all mathematics topics that will be key to succeeding on the FSA Math test. The step-by-step guide and hundreds of examples in this book can help you hone your math skills, boost your confidence, and be well prepared for the FSA test on test day.
Inside the pages of this comprehensive FSA Math prep book, you can learn math topics in a structured manner with a complete study program to help you understand essential math skills. Two full-length FSA Math practice tests and more than 2,000 FSA math questions will help you find your weak areas, raise your score, and beat the FSA Math Test.
FSA Math Test Preparation and Study Guide contains many exciting features to help you ace the FSA Math test, including:
- Content 100% aligned with the 2019 FSA® test
- 2,000+ FSA Math practice questions with answers
- Provided and tested by FSA Math test experts
- Complete coverage of all FSA Math topics which you will be tested
- Many Math skill building exercises to help you approach different Math question types
- Exercises on different FSA Math topics such as numbers, ratios, percent, equations, polynomials, exponents and geometry
- 2 full-length practice tests (featuring new question types) with detailed answers
The only prep book you will ever need to ace the FSA Math Test
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.52(d)|
About the Author
Michael Farris Smith has been awarded the Transatlantic Review Award, Brick Streets Press Short Story Award, Mississippi Arts Commission Literary Arts Fellowship, and the Alabama Arts Council Fellowship Award for Literature. He is a graduate of Mississippi State and the Center for Writers at Southern Miss. He lives in Columbus, Mississippi, with his wife and two daughters.