What You'll Learn
• Use a collection of quick start guides, tutorials, and suggestions, to enhance several development apps
• Review virtually all setup and deployment step-by-step.
• Work with Chat web/mobile applications
• Put front-end and back-end components together and deploy them to production environment
Who This Book Is For
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Springer Nature B.V.|
|Product dimensions:||6.14(w) x 9.21(h) x 0.69(d)|
About the Author
In his spare time, Azat writes about tech on Webapplog.com, speaks at conferences, and contributes to open-source. Before becoming an expert in Node.js, Azat finished his Master’s in Information Systems Technology; and worked at U.S. federal government agencies, small startups, and big corporations with various technologies such as Java, SQL, PHP, Ruby, etc.
Azat is passionate about technology and finance, as well as new ways of educating and empowering people.
Table of ContentsPart I. Quick Start
Part II. Front-End Prototyping
3. Getting Data from Backend Using jQuery and Parse
4. Intro to Backbone.js.
5. Backbone.js and Parse.com
Part III. Back-End Prototyping
6. Intro to Node.js
7. Intro to MongoDB
8. Putting Frontend and Backend Together
Appendix. Further Reading