Bestselling children's author Tony Michaels presents "Fun Learning Facts About Badgers". This book uses captivating images and expertly written words to teach children about "Badgers".
Perfect reading for any occasion and especially ideal for bed times, long journeys or for bonding with your child.
Fun Filled Learning for Your Child (and you!)
Every one of our books is lovingly researched, illustrated and put together to outstand, awe and inspire the reader. Our beautiful images help explain and enlighten each well-written fact.
This book covers a range of exciting topics including:
* Introduction: What Is A Badger?
* What Does A Badger Look Like?
* How Big Are Badgers?
* How Heavy Are Badgers?
* Where Did Badgers Get Their Name?
* Tell Me Some Badger Related Words!!!
* Where Are Badgers Found On Earth?
* Where Do Badgers Live?
* How Fast Are Badgers?
* How Do Badgers Defend Themselves From Predators?
* How Do Baby Badgers Defend Themselves From Predators?
* What Predators Do Badgers Have?
* Do Coyotes Eat American Badgers?
* What Do Badgers Eat?
* Are Badgers Pests?
* Do Badgers Ever Eat Plants?
* Do Humans Hunt Badgers?
* Have Badgers Ever Been Culled?
* Can You Keep A Badger As A Pet?
* Are Badgers Still Hunted Today?
We loved compiling this book and even learned a few things along the way and hopefully you will too.
Get this book at this SPECIAL PRICE exclusive to the Amazon Store.
*** Your child will love it - this is guaranteed.***
PLEASE Leave an honest review after reading this booK! It REALLY helps us to understand what you would like to see and read about! Thank you.