Bestselling children's author Jake Ibsen presents "Explore More: Fun Learning Facts About Earth". This book uses captivating images and expertly written words to teach children about "Earth".
Perfect reading for any occasion and especially ideal for bed times, long journeys or for bonding with your child.
Fun Filled Learning for Your Child (and you!)
Every one of our books is lovingly researched, illustrated and put together to outstand, awe and inspire the reader. Our beautiful images help explain and enlighten each well-written fact.
This book covers a range of exciting topics including:
* What Is Earth?
* How Many Moons Does Earth Have?
* Where Did Earth Get Its Name?
* Does Earth Have A Magnetic Field?
* How Fast Does Earth Orbit The Sun?
* How Big Is Earth?
* What Shape Is Earth?
* Where Does The Tide Come From?
* What Is Earth's Atmosphere Made Of?
* How Far Is Earth From The Sun?
* Where Do Mountains Come From?
* How Much Atmosphere Does Earth Have?
* How Much Water Is There On Earth?
* Has Earth Always Moved At The Same Speed?
* What Does Earth Look Like From Space?
* Why Is Earth The Only Planet Which Has Life?
* What Causes A Volcano?
* Have All The Continents Always Been In The Same Place?
* How Old Is Earth?
* What Is Earth's Largest Desert?
We loved compiling this book and even learned a few things along the way and hopefully you will too.
Get this book at this SPECIAL PRICE exclusive to the Amazon Store.
*** Your child will love it - this is guaranteed.***
PLEASE Leave an honest review after reading this booK! It REALLY helps us to understand what you would like to see and read about! Thank you.