Learn to use your the fundamentals of iOS 8 the easy way, no jargon. Clear, concise and to the point...
iOS 8 is the latest release of Apple's mobile operating system and run on some cool little devices, and are widely used by both beginners and experienced users.
This book explores
- New features of IOS 8
- Setting up your iPhone
- Setting up and connecting to WiFi,
- Setting yourself up with icloud and Apple IDs
- A tour of the interface, icons and menus
- Mastering multi touch gestures,
- Organising your favourite photos,
- Buying, organising and listening to music,
- Using maps to get directions,
- Browsing the internet with confidence and safety,
- Chatting to friends with FaceTime
- and more...
Techniques are illustrated step-by-step using photography and screen prints throughout, together with concise, easy to follow text from an established expert in the field, provide a guide to iOS 8.
Whether you have just bought your first tablet or are a keen iPhone user, this book will provide you with a firm grasp of the underpinning foundations and equip you with the skills needed to use iOS effectively and productively.