Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
For undergraduate courses in International Financial Management, International Business Finance, or International Finance.
Real-world examples introduce readers to global financial management strategy
Fundamentals of Multinational Finance helps prepare tomorrow’s business leaders to comprehend global markets and lead organizations through a constantly changing global environment. Via illuminating case studies and real¿-world examples, readers are introduced to the fundamental concepts and tools necessary to implement an effective global financial management strategy. The 6th Edition reflects the juxtaposed forces of an increasingly digital global marketplace and a resurgence of nationalist culture and identity. Financial forces, markets, and management are in many ways at the crux of this challenge. This edition reflects a business world trying to find a new balance between business startups like the micro-multinational, a maturing China, a separatist Britain (Brexit), and an attempt by governments globally to channel, regulate (and tax) multinational firms that continue to grow in stature and strength.
Also available with MyLab Finance
MyLab™ Finance is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
NOTE : You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab Finance does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyLab Finance, search for:
0134618580 / 9780134618586 Fundamentals of Multinational Finance Plus MyLab Finance with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134472136 / 9780134472133 Fundamentals of Multinational Finance
- 0134626575 / 9780134626574 MyLab Finance with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Fundamentals of Multinational Finance
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.90(w) x 10.40(h) x 1.00(d)|
Table of Contents
PART I: GLOBAL FINANCIAL ENVIRONMENT
1. Multinational Fin Mgmt: Challenges & Opportunities
2. The International Monetary System
3. The Balance of Payments
4. Financial Goals and Corporate Governance
PART II: FOREIGN EXCHANGE THEORY & MARKETS
5. The Foreign Exchange Market
6. International Parity Conditions
Appendix: An Algebraic Primer to Parity Conditions
7. Foreign Currency Futures & Options
8. Interest Rate Derivatives & Swaps
9. Exchange Rate Determination & Forecasting
PART III : FOREIGN EXCHANGE EXPOSURE
10. Transaction Exposure
11. Translation Exposure
12. Operating Exposure
PART IV: FINANCING THE GLOBAL FIRM
13. The Global Cost and Availability of Capital
14. Funding the Multinational Firm
15. Multinational Tax Management
16. International Trade Finance
PART V: FOREIGN INVESTMENTS & OPERATIONS
17. Foreign Direct Investment & Political Risk
18. Multinational Capital Budgeting & Cross-Border Acquisitions
Answers to selected end-of-chapter problems
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Although the content of the book describes finance in a multinational setting fairly well (for those who are truly interested in the topic), this edition has quite a few typos and missing information.