The third edition of Fundamentals of Programmable Logic Controllers, Sensors, and Communications retains the previous edition¿s practical approach, easy-to-read writing style, and coverage of various types of industrial controllers while reflecting leading-edge technology. Since the programmable logic controller has become an invaluable tool in American industry, it responds to the substantial need for trained personnel who can program and integrate these devices. Covers new and emerging technologies and techniques—IEC 61131 programming; Industrial automation controllers; ControlLogix; Embedded controllers; Supervisory control and data acquisition; Fuzzy logic; Step, stage, and state logic programming. Features process control and instrumentation—Process Control, PLC Addressing, PLC Wiring, and Robotics. For trained personnel using programmable logic control devices.
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.40(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Safety and Lockout/Tagout.
2. Overview of Programmable Logic Controllers.
3. Overview of Number System.
4. Fundamentals of Programming.
5. Rockwell Automation Addressing and Instructions.
6. Input/Output Modules and Wiring.
7. Timers and Counters.
8. Math Instructions.
9. Advanced Instructions.
10. Advanced Programming.
11. Industrial Sensors.
12. IEC 61131-3 Programming.
13. Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition.
14. Overview of Plant Floor Communication.
15. Communications, Controllogix, and Devicenet.
16. PC-Based Control.
17. Fundamentals of Process Control.
19. Batch and Continuous Processes.
20. Embedded Controllers.
21. Introduction to Robotics.
22. Industrial Automation Controllers.
23. Installation and Troubleshooting.
Appendix A. Input and Output Device Symbols.
Appendix B. Control Logic Addressing and Project Organization.