Advanced Inner Alchemy exercises that promote the free flow of energy throughout the body in preparation for the Practice of the Immortal Tao
• Explains how to open the Great Bridge Channel and the Great Regulator Channel
• Includes exercises to strengthen and wrap the spinal cord with energy
• Reveals how to create a thicker aura to protect the body and receive the higher frequencies of the Universal Force
The Fusion of the Eight Psychic Channels practice builds upon the Fusion of the Five Elements and Cosmic Fusion practices and is the final step in preparation for the Practice of the Immortal Tao. Master Mantak Chia shows how to open the Great Bridge Channel and the Great Regulator Channelthe last of the eight psychic channels that connect the twelve organ meridians and enable energy to flow from one meridian to another. By opening these psychic channels in conjunction with the Microcosmic Orbit, practitioners can balance and regulate the energy flow throughout the body to protect all the body’s centers.
Master Chia also illustrates the Spinal Cord Microcosmic Orbit practice, which strengthens and wraps the spinal cord with energy, and the practice of Sealing the Aura, which creates a thicker aura to protect the body and facilitate the reception of higher frequencies of the Universal Force. Mastery of the practices in this book enables the creation of the energy body needed to receive the larger Universal Force vibrations accessible through the Practice of the Immortal Tao.
|Publisher:||Inner Traditions/Bear & Company|
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.10(d)|
About the Author
Mantak Chia founded the Universal Healing Tao System in 1979 and has taught and certified tens of thousands of students and instructors from all over the world. He is the director of the Tao Garden Integrative Medicine Health Spa and Resort training center in northern Thailand and the author of 31 books, including Fusion of the Five Elements, Cosmic Fusion, and the bestselling The Multi-Orgasmic Man.
Read an Excerpt
Protection of the Spinal Cord
The Formula VIII: Sealing the Aura
This Taoist practice serves to sensitize your being to your aura, to contain it so as to preserve energy, and to create a thicker aura to broaden the pleasurable sensitivity of your body and also to protect your being. If you’re starting fresh, always start with Fusion of the Five Elements to form a dynamic energy pearl and circulate it deeply in your Microcosmic Orbit a few rounds.
1. Beginning at the navel, spiral the pearl of energy deep into your navel, and then slowly send the pearl down the front of your right leg to the big toe of the right foot, then jump the energy to the big toe of the left foot (fig. 7.1).
2. Run a sheet of energy that traces the toes of the left foot and the outside of the left leg. Trace the outer left side of your body to the armpit. Trace the inside of your left arm, thumb, and fingers. Trace the outside of the left arm, over the left shoulder, and over the crown.
3. Now trace the outside of the right arm, fingers, and the inside of the right arm. Trace the right side of the body, down the outside of the leg to the toes. Trace each toe and bring the sheet of energy up the inside of the right leg, around the perineum, to the inner left leg, to the toes, and jump the energy to the right toes again to finish the procedure. Bring the energy up to the navel and collect it. If you wish to continue with this exercise, do not jump the energy back to the right.
4. Trace the front of the left leg up to the left pelvis. Cross the energy over the solar plexus to the right collarbone, down the inside of the right arm and the fingers and up the outside of the arm and over your crown. Continue down the outside of the left arm and fingers to the inside of the left arm and then back up to the left collarbone. Bring the energy down the front of the body, crossing over the solar plexus again, to the right hip, and then down the front of the right leg.
5. Bring the energy up the back of the right leg, and cross over to the left scapula. Trace the inside of the left arm, around the fingers, up the outside of the left arm, over the crown, down the outside of the right arm, up the inside of the right arm to the right scapula. Cross over to the left buttocks, down the back of the left leg, to end at the toes.
6. Rest. Turn your senses and mind inward. Empty your mind into your tan tien. Your aura should feel thick as if you were in water. Feel that the water is massaging your spirit with minute strong hands. Begin to feel as though your aura is a deep golden or blue fog that penetrates through your body as if you were not an object but only a spirit. Feel your spirit implode with multi-orgasmic and compassionate energy. Multiply this energy; let it implode until you are on the brink of tears and beyond. Slowly dance inside this energy and feel the potential that the human race would have if the whole world were educated to live in this energy, as compared to how it is educated by the contemporary education system. Now you have a strong connection to your aura.
Table of Contents
Putting Fusion of the Eight Psychic Channels into Practice
1 • Understanding the Tao
2 • Preparing for Meditation
3 • Special Power of the Pakua
4 • Building the Compassion Fire
5 • Introduction to Fusion of the Eight Psychic Channels
6 • Opening the Great Bridge and Regulator Channels
7 • Energy Protection and Forming the Energy Body
8 • Summary
About the Author
The Universal Tao System and Training Center