Learn the digital transformation secrets of the world's most enduring companies: Find out what they do to build stability in times of constant change, and most importantly, how they make their business "Futureproof."
More than ever before, well-established companies are succumbing to wave after wave of disruption from new entrants, new technologies, and new customer expectations. Companies like Kodak, Blockbuster Video and Xerox weren't able to cope with the pace and scope of disruption, and now they're all but gone. No business leader wants to be next. The pressure is on to adapt. As organizations begin to cope with the realization that digital transformation is the key to their survival in the age of technology-driven business, it is easy to fall into the trap of thinking that digital transformation is merely a technology investment play. It isn't.
There is a larger operational vision at play here, and the world's most adaptable companies have already figured out what it is. Broken down into its core components, it consists of 7 operational pillars that help organizations accelerate digital transformation, manage change, and turn disruption into a tireless engine of opportunity.
In this book, you will learn:
* 7 futureproofing pillars that drive a digitally-transformed enterprise
* Why companies that focus on experience design are so much more successful than those that don't.
* How to recruit, develop and motivate the workforce of the future.
* Why the world's most successful companies have learned to put change at the heart of their business model.
* How stalled organizations can unlock their innovation potential and become game-changers in their own right.
* Why data-driven mindsets win and how that affects your technology investment strategy.
* Why culture is the most important building block of a futureproof business, and how you can shape yours.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.44(d)|
About the Author