Timely, relevant, and game-changing. But be warned: this book is not meant to just be read; it's meant to be experienced.
We are living in times of constant change and disruption. But while the times have changed dramatically, we do not have new rules for how to succeed in our new world. With its unique blend of strong storytelling reminiscent of The Alchemist, and strong direction-setting for both your work and life, FutureProofed is both a journey and step-by-step practical guide tailored to the fast-changing times that we live in.
Drawing from her own research and consulting practice and the latest in business, neuroscience, psychology, and design thinking, Dr. Natalia Peart presents a new paradigm and step-by-step pathway for thriving in fast-moving times.
In these pages, you will learn to:
- Navigate the new road we all must travel.
- Build career confidence, whether you’re working for yourself or someone else, by shifting from just finding your next job to creating a playbook and system for your success.
- Achieve peace of mind by increasing your own financial safety and security.
- Master the one constant in life—change—by building the mental fitness you need to thrive regardless of what’s happening around you.
- Develop a success lifestyle by effectively using your time, energy, and attention to live a life that is satisfying and meaningful to you.
- Leverage your success to impact our world.
FUTUREPROOFED is the journey and experience we all need right now. This book is a wake-up call that challenges your assumptions of what it takes to be successful in our more complex world. It provides a clear roadmap for greater clarity even in increasing uncertainty, as well as empowers you to move forward with confidence toward a more inspired future.
|Publisher:||Catalyst Innovation Group|
|Product dimensions:||5.51(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.43(d)|
About the Author
Dr. Natalia is the Founder and CEO of the Catalyst Innovation Group, LLC. She has been featured in various media outlets including FOX, Wall St. Journal, Forbes, Yahoo Finance, Elite Daily, Thrive Global, Dr. Drew Pinsky Midday Live, Small Business Advocate Radio Show, and Women's Watch CBS Radio Network.
She earned her B.A. with Honors in Psychology from Brown University, her PhD. in Clinical/Community Psychology from the University of Maryland, and completed her Clinical Internship at Harvard Medical School. She has served on the Federal Reserve Board, 10th District.