Gallaudet Survival Guide to Signing / Edition 2
Here is the best book for beginners to learn basic American Sign Language vocabulary! The Survival Guide...
- Features more than 500 of the most commonly used signs, complete with illustrations and descriptions on how to form each one.
- Offers fast access with an easy-to-follow dictionary format.
- Lists the different words a single sign can express, cross-referenced alphabetically.
- Illustrates the American Manual Alphabet and manual numbers, and shows how to use them in conversation.
- Suggests how to sign successfully and how to use this book most effectively.
Start using American Sign Language today with the Gallaudet Survival Guide to Signing!
|Publisher:||Gallaudet University Press|
|Product dimensions:||4.25(w) x 7.00(h) x 0.70(d)|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Gallaudet Survival Guide to Signing based on 0 ratings. 2 reviews.
It is one of the best carry along Signing Books has helped me for years. I am now at the point that I have to buy a new one because I have wore the old one out and taped together and still use it. 1987 I have learned more from it then any of the others I have and easy to carry with you. I will be buying a new one this week or next week ++++++++:). Drw
very simple, easy to read, and most accurately sign language. yes, get this!!! - a very happy deaf girl who found this book for her hearing boyfriend!