—Andrew 'Freddie' Flintoff
"Steve Bull’s ideas and techniques will equip anyone in business with a game plan for acquiring the winning edge."
—From the Foreword by Michael Vaughan
Mental toughness goes hand in hand with success and yet it is often misunderstood. True mental toughness is about preparation, resilience, control, risk management and above all execution. So, how do you utilise this elusive but critical attribute? By starting with a “game plan.”
The Game Plan is about winning. More importantly, it’s about you winning. It’s about how you can create a personal performance environment that enables you to deliver at the crucial times. The Game Plan explores different types of mental toughness and examines how each one can give you the platform for significantly increased levels of self-confidence and resilience. Learn the easy-to-apply lessons that have created an environment of success for a host of world-beating performers in the business world and beyond. Imagine being able to apply a winning performance mindset to everyday work situations such as:
- Making presentations razor sharp
- Wowing new clients
- Being in control during performance appraisals
- Staying cool during even the most hectic and pressurized days
- Maintaining your self-belief even when things go wrong
- Making the right decision at the right time.
Read and learn from The Game Plan and you will have at your fingertips a robust strategy to give you the edge over your closest competitors and the very best chance of success.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author
Steve has an impressive track record of delivering entertaining and informative presentations where audiences consistently appreciate his capacity to blend an energetic style with material of real substance.
Table of ContentsAcknowledgements.
1. Beginning with the Ashes in Mind.
2. What is this Thing We Call Mental Toughness?
3. Turnaround Toughness.
4. Critical Moment Toughness.
5. Endurance Toughness.
6. Risk Management Toughness.
7. The Winning Environment.
8. Perspectives from the Front Line.
9. Finalizing Your Game Plan.
Contacting the Author.