Maintain and keep track of all your gardening activities, records and dreams in one place with our practical easy to use journal. This garden planner can be used to map out your garden which will help you bring order your thoughts.
- The weekly planner will help to keep track of what needs to be planted each week, so you get everything in the ground on time.
- The gardening expenses worksheet is used to track how much you're spending on your garden.
- The daily garden chore list is used to stay on top of all of those important daily garden chores.
- The Garden Project Tracker is used to keep up with all of your long-term projects Use this plant profile to keep up with the needs of an important plant
- The seed starting tracker is necessary to track the success of your seeds
- The plant tracker is used to track the success of all of your newly planted flowers, vegetables and herbs
- The pest or problem form helps to keep a record of every pest or problem that comes up in your garden, including solutions.
- Record of all your fertilizing efforts, so you can track what works and what doesn't.
- Use the harvest tracker to keep up with your gardens productivity.
- The Seed Harvesting Tracker is perfect to jot down harvest instructions, seed testing results and more.
- Use the garden journal to capture all of the daily or weekly happenings in your garden.
The perfect gift for gardeners, friends, family and loved ones.