"... appropriate for highly ambitious residents, retina fellows and specialists, and general ophthalmologists who are looking for an excellent reference book with a proud lineage and impeccable reputation." Reviewed by ESCRS EuroTimes (European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery), Apr 2015
- Rely on the same unique, richly illustrated case-descriptive format–encompassing history, clinical examination, and follow-up–that popularized the original book by the late Dr. Donald Gass, the famed ophthalmologist whose clinical expertise set new standards in macular diagnosis.
- Get expert diagnostic guidance under the new authorship of Dr. Anita Agarwal, a protégé of Dr. Gass who has compiled the ultimate collection of images and hard-to-find case studies from around the world.
- Visualize the conditions you’re likely to see in practice and confirm your diagnoses by comparing your clinical findings to more than 5,500 images and illustrations (over 3,500 in full color).
- Obtain thorough advice on imaging and recognition of a full range of common and rare macular diseases using the latest approaches including fluorescein angiography, optical coherence tomography (OCT), indocyanine green (ICG), and fundus autofluorescence.
- Search the complete text online, download the illustrations and view a bonus stereoscopic image gallery at www.expertconsult.com.
Gass is your definitive guide to identifying the most common and rare conditions, with unique case presentations from around the world!