This book contains information about what the gastric sleeve surgery does to your body and how to adjust to the changes that will come after. This book serves as a guide to the different stages of diet that you need to go through before and after the procedure. This book also offers more than 77 creative and delicious recipes that will make it easier for you to commit to the requirements of the diet scheme.
This is a major surgery that is effective in helping you lose weight, but it comes with certain side effects. This book has a dedicated chapter on the side effects and nutrition complications that you may likely experience, and how should you deal with each!
Just some of the questions and topics covered in this book include:
- The Basics about the Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Gastric Sleeve Diet Breakfast Recipes
- Meat Recipes
- Vegetable, Seafood, and Other Recipes
- Recipes for Desserts and Sauces
- Nutrition Complications Associated with Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- High-Protein Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Yogurt Popsicles
- High-Protein Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Taco Filling Recipe
- Black Bean and Brown Rice Casserole
- Sweet and Sour Pork Recipe
- Pumpkin and Black Bean Soup
- Tofu and Broccoli Quiche
- Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup
- Lemon Broiled Orange Roughy
- Squash Apple Bake
- Fluffy Jell-O
- Smoothie Recipes
- And Much, Much More!