Gastroenterology: Textbook, Fourth Edition and Atlas, Third Edition on CD-ROM / Edition 4 available in Multimedia
- Pub. Date:
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
This electronic reference provides instant, unlimited access to the full text and illustrations of Dr. Yamada's Textbook of Gastroenterology, Fourth Edition and Atlas of Gastroenterology, Third Editiona total of more than 4,800 pages and nearly 5,000 illustrations, including over 1,600 in full color. User-friendly software enables you to search both books in various ways, Atlas chapters link to relevant Textbook chapters, all Textbook references link to MEDLINE(R) abstracts, and a button embedded in each reference section links to PubMed.
Let this time-saver help you...
- Perform instant searches on one or both books
- Call up images and import them into Powerpoint (c)
- Zoom in and out of key views
- Jump between hypertext links
- Use bookmark and history features to move around the textwithout losing your place!
Windows / Macintosh / Network Compatible