"My name is Marcus M. Melanger, and I'm currently seeking quality female companionship. What sets me apart from the hundreds of thousands of other men vying for your affection?
1. I'm homeless and proud of it. Why? Come date me and we can discuss this over a glass of fine wine.
2. I have a wealth of life experience to share with you.
3. I am a well-read gentleman who can carry intellectual discussions with ease.
4. I'm the most honest user of this dating service. Bet no one else will admit to being homeless.
No criminal record.
5. The only record I have is Air Supply's Greatest Hits."
Like most homeless people today, nineteen year old Marcus M. Melanger did not initially set out to become homeless. With his strong intellect and effortless charm, most people thought Marcus was well on his way to achieving a happy and prosperous life. But through a series of irresponsible decisions, Marcus finds himself expelled from college, evicted from his dorm, and thrown out onto the street. Lacking the qualifications for any kind of employment that he finds respectable, he resigns himself to a life of homelessness for the time being.
As weeks and months pass, Marcus starts to realize that life on the streets isn't too shabby after all. He starts to appreciate homelessness as the ultimate gift of freedom and flexibility. Despite his newfound appreciation for life on the streets, he still finds his life incomplete without a woman by his side. Can Marcus still find love despite being homeless? Will he be able to find a woman who not only tolerates his homelessness but embraces it as a valid life choice?
Through the eyes of Marcus M. Melanger, author J.M. Lord takes a critical look at homelessness and how there is a growing movement among youth today to view homelessness as an acceptable path in life.
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.29(d)|
About the Author