Get all you need to know with Super Reviews! Each Super Review is packed with in-depth, student-friendly topic reviews that fully explain everything about the subject. The Geometry Super Review includes a review of the methods of proof, points, lines, planes, angles, triangles, quadrilaterals, geometric inequalities, and geometric proportions and similarity. Advanced topics include the study of circles, polygons, coordinate geometry, and solid geometry. Take the Super Review quizzes to see how much you've learned - and where you need more study. Makes an excellent study aid and textbook companion. Great for self-study!
- From cover to cover, each in-depth topic review is easy-to-follow and easy-to-grasp - perfect when preparing for homework, quizzes, and exams!
- Review questions after each topic that highlight and reinforce key areas and concepts
- Student-friendly language for easy reading and comprehension
- Includes quizzes that test your understanding of the subject
Read an Excerpt
What This Book Will Do For You...
REA's SUPER REVIEWS provides all you need to know to excel in class and succeed on midterms, finals, and even pop quizzes.
Think of this book as giving you access to your own private tutor. Here, right at your fingertips, is a brisk review to help you not only understand your textbook but also pick up where even some of the best lectures leave off.
Outstanding features include...
- Comprehensive yet concise coverage
- Targeted preparation for subject tests
- Easy-to-follow & format that helps you master the subject matter
- End-of-chapter quizzes that provide pretest tune-up
We think you'll agree that, whether you're prepping for your next test or want to be a stronger contributor in class, REA's truly provides all you need to know!
Larry B. Kling
Super Review Program Director
Table of Contents
1 METHOD OF PROOF
1.2 Deductive Reasoning
1.3 Indirect Proof
1.4 Inductive Reasoning
1.5 Defined and Undefined Terms: Axioms, Postulates, and Assumptions; Theorems and Corollaries
2 POINTS, LINES, PLANES, AND ANGLES
3 CONGRUENT ANGLES AND CONGRUENT LINE SEGMENTS
Quiz: Method of Proof - Congruent Angles and Congruent Line Segments
4 TRIANGLES AND CONGRUENT TRIANGLES
4.2 Isosceles, Equilateral, and Right Triangles
4.3 Congruent Triangles
4.4 Areas of Triangles
7 GEOMETRIC INEQUALITIES
7.1 Postulates and Theorems
7.2 Inequalities in Triangles
7.3 Inequalities in Circles
Quiz: Triangles and Congruent Triangles Geometric Inequalities