The TRANSLATED PLUS ORIGINAL VERSION!!!!
Only in this historic blue covered '110 Rules' do you get:
• The original Rules from Washington's diary.
• Translations that are easy to understand.
• Variations of previous edited versions of the 110 Rules by Toner, Conway, and Moore.
• Historical context and quotes of the era.
• Commentaries to assist in the Rule's application today.
In addition to all this, only this blue covered book includes:
• Images of all ten pages of Washington's original diary in his own hand.
• A poem that Washington wrote on happiness.
• Images of sculptures and portraits of Washington.
• The Declaration of Independence.
• The U.S. Constitution as originally written in 1789 before it was amended in any way.
Let Civility and Decent Behavior live on!
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.26(d)|
About the Author
True American mix breed, Ross Bolton is an editor or author of over 30 books dealing with the history of mankind and its actions, in order to make the past information more accessible to the people of today. His works have been seen in the Wall Street Journal, Redbook, the Los Angeles Times, and Blogs across America. This book is the first dealing with the revolutionary period. Some of his other titles include Handbook for Scout Masters 1914, Shake 'Em Up! 1930, and the Home Comfort Cook Book 1925.