National Geographic's Georgia Recreation Atlas is the ideal resource for any recreation activity from hunting and fishing to camping, golfing, hiking, and more. This durable, easy-to-use atlas includes up-to-date topographic maps, a comprehensive road network, informative recreation guides, and a detailed index. All road types are clearly identified, making each atlas a useful planning tool for motorcycle and off-road adventures. Maps include bold boundaries for parks and federal lands, and clearly labeled lakes, rivers, and streams. On each map page you will find a convenient map legend, easy-to-read page numbers, a latitude and longitude grid for use with GPS, and fact-checked points-of-interest. Also included are cross-referenced charts of fishing areas with species information, game management units, campgrounds and attractions charts, state park maps and facilities, hiking, golfing, skiing and paddling destinations, climate information, and more.
• Detailed topographic maps with shaded relief for the entire state. Map scale is 1:150,000
• Each labeled feature is up-to-date and verified by satellite image
• Comprehensive, easy-to-read road network
• Boundaries for parks and federal lands
• Clearly-labeled lakes, rivers and streams
• Durable laminated cover
• Size 11"x15"
• Robust travel and recreation information
- Cross-referenced chart of fishing areas with species information
- Game management units
- Campgrounds and attraction charts
- State Parks maps and facilities
- Hiking, golfing, skiing and paddling destinations
- Climate information
About the Author
Founded in 1915 as the Cartographic Group, the first division of National Geographic, National Geographic Maps has been responsible for illustrating the world around us through the art and science of mapmaking.Today, National Geographic Maps continues this mission by creating the world's best wall maps, recreation maps, atlases, and globes which inspire people to care about and explore their world.