A network can never be more reliable or perform any better than its cabling allows. Cabling is also likely to outlast all the other hardware and software on your network. In short, cabling is a vital long-term investment in your network and in the business it supports. And no one knows networking like Frank J. Derfler, Jr., and Les Freed.
Proper cabling requires careful planning. Derfler and Freed will help you...
- Understand the economics of cabling decisions
- Decipher cabling jargon and buzzwords
- Learn about cabling standards and the codes you must follow
- Manage hubs and repeaters
- Set up and maintain the wiring closet
- Choose when to use fiber-optic cable
- Test and certify cable
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 9.07(h) x 0.63(d)|