Begin getting paid what you're worth---today!
Couldn't you use more money? Whether you're entering the workforce for the first time, making a job change, or seeking better compensation for your contributions, Robin L. Pinkley and Gregory B. Northcraft will guide you step-by-step toward getting exactly what you deserve.
- Learn why there may be more money available for you than you think.
- Get the confidence to turn your strategic thinking into specific action.
- Benefit from a panel of negotiations experts and their decades of experience.
Applicants who negotiate job offers receive salaries and benefits of significantly more value than those who do not. And the compensation package you negotiate today will affect all your future job offers. Shouldn't it be the best that it can be? Get Paid What You're Worth is the handbook you need to successfully navigate the business of negotiation.
|Publisher:||St. Martin's Press|
|Edition description:||First Edition|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.47(d)|
Table of Contents
1. If You Want It, You'd Better Negotiate for It,
2. Before You Receive an Offer: Building a Foundation for Success,
3. Getting the Offer: First Steps,
4. Survival Skill 1: Expanding the Pie,
5. Survival Skill 2: Claiming Value,
6. Responding to Offers,
7. Speed Bumps and Other Deal Killers,
8. Closing the Deal,
9. Tales from the Hiring Line: Lessons Learned from Job Applicants and Employers,
10. Final Thoughts,
About the Authors,
Most Helpful Customer Reviews