Imagine having everything you've ever wanted.
All the wealth, fine clothes, nice house, good food - everything you've ever thought of having.
And your job or place in life is exactly as you ever dreamed of - you are being just what you always wanted to be.
This is a collection of references for anyone studying James Breckenridge Jones' classic millionaire-making handbook, "If You Can Count to Four..."
In this collection:
• Get Rich In Spite of Yourself - Louis M. Grafe,
• The Science of Getting Rich - Wallace D. Wattles,
• How to Acquire Millions - N. H. Moos,
• The Message of a Master - John McDonald, and
• The Miracles of Your Mind - Joseph Murphy.
Your life is up to you. You are what you think about. There are no limits - you can be whatever you want to be. You can have whatever you want to have.
But first, you have to read and study, and apply these books to your life.
(From the Forward)
Get Your Copy Today!
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.65(d)|