Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Are you tired of watching life pass you by? Were you fired from your last job for downloading Google Earth? Do you use a separate remote for Animal Planet? Was a beer run to the 7-Eleven the last time you got past the mailbox? Well buddy, it's time you nuked your plasma screen, got your duff off that sagging recliner, and lit out for the territory ahead!
Get up and Get Out! is the go-to "how-to" manual you need to launch yourself on the adventure of a lifetime before the undertaker comes to measure you for a three piece suit.
In this eye opening book you'll read:
- How to liberate your closets and your relationships from clutter
- Why you don't need a titanic RV to live comfortably and safely on the road
- Cutting edge advice on shopping for a truck, setting up living quarters in a shell, and proper vehicle maintenance
- What to pack for convenience and safety
- Getting around without a GPS
- Fun and creative things to do as you travel, and finally.
- A bonus chapter on The Fine Art of Doing Nothing with a special section on Naps
So if you're sick of sitting on the porch waiting for the mailman to deliver your copy of AARP, buy this book, then get up and get out and live your dreams on the road.
|Product dimensions:||5.98(w) x 9.02(h) x 0.41(d)|