- Threatened by charged emotions or uncertainty
- Paralyzed by fear of saying (or doing) the wrong thing (again)
- Defeated by a relationship that seems damaged beyond repair
- Perplexed about how to achieve the results you desire
- Stalled in progress with others due to differing styles and perspective.
In an ever-changing environment when typical habits, behaviors, and thinking aren't enough, Getting It Right When It Matters Most introduces research backed insight and a simple model for your most important situations. Apply self-awareness, learning agility, and emotional intelligence through the Self, Outlook, Action, and Reflection (SOAR) cycle.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Business Expert Press|
|Product dimensions:||9.00(w) x 6.00(h) x (d)|