Jilted by text message. Honeymooning with her grandma. The resort's bartender may look like Jason Momoa, but Roxy is NOT interested.
Being jilted nearly-at-the-altar by text message is not at all how Roxy Rose thought her wedding day would go.
Getting dragged along anyway on her Hawaiian honeymoon by her self-centered sister and irreverent grandma is the icing on the horrible wedding-day cake.
Can Kai, the resort's hunky and talented chauffeur / bartender / flame-thrower, turn this disaster of a trip into a romantic adventure to last a lifetime? Or will his mysterious secrets keep their love from blossoming?
This novel is part of The Escape Series, which includes Aloha, Baby!, Cruising for Love, Island Hopping, and the sweet short story, Coconutty Christmas. You can read and enjoy these humorous contemporary romance books in any order!
Escape with Roxy into the enchanting Hawaiian Islands as she finally discovers the joys of hanging loose and "Getting Lei'd."
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Ann Omasta is a USA Today bestselling author.
Ann’s Top Ten list of likes, dislikes, and oddities:
- I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.
- Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida, and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
- If I don't make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon, and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea––I love it all.
- There doesn't seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a couple of big dogs who are overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
- Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dogs referenced above.
- Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
- Dorothy was right. There's no place like home.
- All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts' mean husband from the movie Sleeping with the Enemy, but I can't seem to control this particular quirk.
- I love, love, love finding a great bargain!
- Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great––now I'm thinking about it. Ick!
** I would LOVE to send you a free copy of my novella, Aloha, Baby! Visit annomasta.com for details. **
Stay up-to-date on new releases and insider info by liking / following Ann:
- Facebook: facebook.com/annomasta
- Goodreads: goodreads.com/annomasta
- Bookbub: bookbub.com/authors/ann-omasta
- Website: annomasta.com