WITH THIS BOOK, WHEN YOUR BABY IS READY TO COME YOU'LL BE READY TO GO
Everything you'll need to prepare you for baby is here: checklists, how-to hints, forms, charts, and bibliographies to help you get scheduled, budgeted, and prioritized. Getting Organized for Your New Baby has the latest information to help plan for your bundle of joy. This book will remove your worries over missing important details. You'll find:
- New information on preparing for pregnancy, including medical and financial considerations, career and insurance concerns, and charts you can use to maximize the chances of getting pregnant.
- The latest medical information, including new ways to chart progress during your pregnancy, diagnostic tests, birthing techniques, and nursery safety facts.
- The most up-to-date exercise information and dietary restrictions.
- A new organization by trimesters that makes knowing what to do and when easier.
- Postpartum considerations, including physical and emotional changes.
- Practical advice on getting through the first few months with baby, from how to find proper daycare to lists of necessary immunizations.
This indispensable book will make certain the only surprise for new moms and dads is whether baby is a girl, a boy...or one of each!