Giant Book of Mensa Mind Challengesby Jaime Poniachik, Lea Poniachik, Tim Sole, Rod Marshall, J.J. Mendoza Fernández
Take the Mensa challenge! These extraordinarily entertaining puzzles can confound even those with high IQs-and that's what makes them such delightfully tricky fun. A few can be solved relatively quickly, but the hardest may seem nearly impossible to crack. Give your skills a real workout on numerical conundrums, word games, lateral thinking problems, and riddles. Brainteasers, arranged in order of difficulty, train the mind and provide a good time all at once. The most complex bafflers include chess, logic, and spatial puzzles. Here's a small sampler of what's inside!
· A farmer has twenty sheep, ten pigs, and ten cows. If we call the pigs cows, how many cows will he have?
· Which three boys' names are anagrams of one another?
1. Ten cows. We can call the pigs cows, but that doesn't make them cows.
2. Arnold, Roland, and Ronald.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.42(w) x 11.08(h) x 0.77(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews