From animal habitats to the human body, matter to machines, rainforests to recycling, it’s all here in one easy-to-use volume! Giant Science Resource Book includes 296 reproducible picture cards, diagrams, graphic organizers, and student activity sheets that will get kids involved in science.
This book is organized into the following science disciplines:
- life science
- physical science
- space science
- environmental science
Features include a section of 13 forms and graphic organizers. Some examples are:
- Venn diagrams
- writing webs
- outline forms
- note-taking forms
- report forms
- world map
Topics covered in depth include:
- Life SciencePlants, land, invertebrates, ocean invertebrates, amphibians, reptiles, birds, fish, mammals, prehistoric animals, the human body.
- Physical ScienceMagnets, electricity, day & night, light, sound, matter, energy, simple machines.
- Earth ScienceLand forms, weather, air, water, rocks.
- Space ScienceMoon phases, stars, eclipses, solar system.
- Environmental ScienceHabitats (rainforest, desert, savanna, pond, ocean, polar regions), endangered animals, recycling.
|Publisher:||Evan-Moor Educational Publishers|
|Product dimensions:||8.52(w) x 11.01(h) x 0.77(d)|
|Age Range:||6 - 11 Years|